About The Lodge
Pine Plains Lodge provides a comfortable, unique and friendly base to end or begin the Silo Art Trail and explore the surrounding Wyperfeld Park set in the heart of the Victorian Mallee.
- Lodge is available all year round. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Arrival and departure time discussed on booking.
- Kitchen has a large oven, microwave, dishwasher and three fridges and freezer space in a separate room.
- Plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses, platters, oven dishes, salad bowls, utensils and plastic gear included for kids.
- Two living areas with open fires and a dining table that seats 18.
- Separate BBQ facility with all necessary equipment.
- Special trough for camp oven cooking, plus camp ovens.
- Observatory with telescope to experience the night sky.
- Lodge Bedrooms:
- 'Sand Dunes' - Queen size bed
- 'Stables' - Double bed with 3 single bunks
- ‘Stockman' - Queen size bed
- ‘Trappers' - Double bed with 3 single bunks
- 'Mallee Fowl' - Double bed with 2 single bunks
- 'Major Mitchell' - Queen size bed
- 'Mallee Parrot'- Queen size bed
- Bedding supplied for Queen & Double beds only. BYO doona/sleeping bag for bunks.
- N.B. If there is insufficient accommodation at the Lodge the Homestead bedrooms are available for your use.
- Wood is available indoor fires and outdoor fire pit.
- Board games and light reading available.
- The O'Sullivan family has been associated with Pine Plains for over 120 years. We are happy to share with you our knowledge of the area in regards to flora and fauna, bush hikes and driving tracks.
- To have the Lodge spic and span when you arrive.
- Garden beds and lawns compliment the Lodge setting.
- Fires will be set and lit if applicable.
- Breakages, within reason, are absorbed into our fee however we appreciate being informed.
- Supply all dishwashing and cleaning equipment plus tea towels and hand towels.
- Notify us by phone (03 5084 1216) of the number of people in your group.
- Cancellations are disappointing, so please advise as soon as you can.
- Payment by cash or EFT is acceptable at time of departure.
- A deposit is not necessary.
- To supply all your own food and drinks. Rainwater is available.
- BYO bedding for bunks
- Have a great time with your chosen guests.
- To please leave the lodge as you found it.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings.